Monday, March 3, 2008

Rough Weeks Ahead!

Picture taken Christmas Day 2007
Dad has been fighting Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma on and off for quite a few years. He has gone through Surgery, Radiation and Chemotherapy many times. He has been dealing with a tumor in his groin for many months and has gone through 9 treatments of radiation. It shrunk a little but has still been giving him some pain. Now they have found two tumors on his neck, one on each side close to his jugular. The doctors at our cancer center decided they wanted him to go to the cancer center in Buffalo. (about 2 hours from where we live) Many of you may have heard of Roswell Park. The doctors at Roswell Park want him to have an intense 3 day chemo treatment. He is going for the treatment starting on Thursday of this week. The doctor told him that if he didn't think it would help he wouldn't put him through this. I am taking a leave from work so I can be there with him and Sharon. I am going to try to come home at night so I can sleep in my own bed. Chris is trying to get Thursday and Friday off so he can drive me back and forth to Buffalo.


No comments:

 

Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com