Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Meaningful Ride!

I took these pictures from our car so some of them aren't the greatest. Just the sound of all the bikers revving their engines made me cry. When the guys put dad in the hearse, all of Dads friends revved their engines. It was such an overwhelming sound. If you have been around bikes you know the feeling you get.

This is my Uncle Randy and my brother leading the pack.

I can't even name all of the guys and girls that were there for the ride. Every single person there has a place in all of our hearts for doing this for Dad.

It turned out to be a beautiful day. We were worried the day before because it rained most of the day.

Most of the riders don't have their helmets on. In New York state it is a law to wear your helmet but since it was funeral, most of them didn't wear them.

This car was also ahead of the hearse. One of my Dads friends drives it and wanted to be a part of the ride. Everything turned out to be just the way Dad would have wanted it.


No comments:

 

Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com