Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Piece of Dad !

I remember Dad drawing when I was younger, so when we were going through his things and found folders of drawings he did I was so excited to look at them. Some I don't ever remember seeing, but some I remember watching him draw.

I couldn't wait for Kim to see them. He was just as happy as I was to sit and look at them. We aren't sure what we want to do with them yet. There are a couple we want to get framed. In the mean time, they are in a notebook in plastic sleeves. We don't want anything to happen to them.

Dad taught Kim and I how to draw this dog but an easier version of it. It is fun to see Kim draw it for Jerzie now. What a piece of our Dad we found. We also found the pencils and chalk he used to use. I have that also. I couldn't part with it.


No comments:

 

Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com