Wednesday, December 3, 2008

He Loved His Motorcycles!

I found this picture today while looking back at Christmas pictures and knew I had to post it. Chris and I gave this Santa on a Motorcycle to dad last year. We went over to Dad and Sharon's house and put it up on a Saturday while they were at the Rod and Gun Club. When Dad pulled into his parking spot all he could see was Santa smiling at him. He was so excited when he saw it. I have it now and it will be put up this weekend. I just love the smile on Dads face in this picture.

We all know that Christmas just won't be the same this year, but we also know that Dad wouldn't want us to be bummed during the holidays. We are all trying to keep our spirits high for the holidays. Don't forget if you want to leave a comment or send an email it would be greatly appreciated. If you leave a comment for Sharon we will make sure she gets it.

Don't forget to have a shot of JD or a sip of Glug for Dad this holiday season!


No comments:

 

Got My Cursor @ 123Cursors.com